Wednesday, October 27, 2010

" Big Sketch Contest " at My Creative Scrapbook

I have decided to get back to my roots....Scrapbook pages. I am entering this layout in "Big Sketch Contest" at My Creative Scrapbook. So my friend has told me about this one and I really like how it has turned out. I of course used Myscrapchick.com's leafs and key files and I am hooked Tim Holtz techniques and Tatered Angels mist so I used some of both. LOL This is the first layout that I have done in over 3 years since my brother passed away. So, I have done the first of many more to come. This is a picture that my talented sister took back in the spring on my mom. I love this photo of her. You can find the website here if you would like to play along. http://mycreativescrapbook.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2475 if you would like to join in....You have until November 10th. I sure hope you like my creation. I sure did have fun doing it.


Here is the sketch:


Hugs~
Ramona

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Wow Ramona...that is one GORGEOUS layout!!!! You've been hiding your talents in scrapbooking from us! All I've ever seen are cards from you. This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ramona, this layout is fabulous! I just saw it over at My Creative Scrapbooks - looks awesome!
hugs,
Gini

JustYolie said...

Beautiful layout...love the colors...and the wings.. very nice!!

Rleen said...

WOW! Another gorgeous layout here Ramona! I love the colors and all the embellishments. You did a fabulous job! It's been a while since my last layout. I think I'm going to start some scrapbook soon.
Hugs, Rleen