Wednesday, October 27, 2010

" Big Sketch Contest " at My Creative Scrapbook

I have decided to get back to my roots....Scrapbook pages. I am entering this layout in "Big Sketch Contest" at My Creative Scrapbook. So my friend has told me about this one and I really like how it has turned out. I of course used Myscrapchick.com's leafs and key files and I am hooked Tim Holtz techniques and Tatered Angels mist so I used some of both. LOL This is the first layout that I have done in over 3 years since my brother passed away. So, I have done the first of many more to come. This is a picture that my talented sister took back in the spring on my mom. I love this photo of her. You can find the website here if you would like to play along. http://mycreativescrapbook.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2475 if you would like to join in....You have until November 10th. I sure hope you like my creation. I sure did have fun doing it.


Here is the sketch:


Hugs~
Ramona
Post a Comment