Sunday, October 3, 2010

Karen’s Doodles Challenge 30 - 7 of Something

This week at Karen’s Doodles..Challenge 30 - We are to use 7 of Something (flowers, gems, brads, papers, etc.) I used 7 Red Rhinestones. I know I had one white in the flower. So, it had to be 7 of the red ones. It was hard I could have went 6 but the odd one through me off. LOL With that said I hope you like my newest Christmas card. I again used Tim Holtz Crackle on the Christmas Ticket. I am loving all his distressing stuff. You can find Karen's link on my sidebar. Check them out and join in the fun!! Hope you like!!!


Hugs~
Ramona

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is lovely Ramona! Love seeing your work entered at our challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

Anonymous said...

I love this card...well I love all your cards. You are so talented.
Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles this week.
Good luck.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Nancy said...

Stunning Christmas card, Ramona:O) Love your colouring, beautiful! Pretty design and colours.
Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! I love your 7 rhinestones!
Thanks so much for playing along at Karens Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Angel said...

Love this image... You make me feel Christmas with this card..