Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Digi Shack Blog Hop



Good Morning Everyone! How about we start your day Right by Joining us in The new grand opening of The Digi Shack Blog Hop. You won't Regret it! This is the First Hop I ever Done so Please be patient with me.

My technique is Pop dots....Everyone has them so lets get them out and pop. I love layering digi's with these. All pop dots from companys are different thicknesses. So, I have many different kinds. We will be giving away a free digi to one lucky winner. So, with that said.....Here is the Cherry card I made layering digi's.





Here are some cards I have designed with the Digi's from The Digi Shack. Hope you like what I have created.











Ok, on to the next Blog....is

Amy
Arlene
Carlie
Christina K
Christy D
Deanne
Georgia
Jana
Laurie
Lelia
Marlene
Mary
Ramona--->You are here
Stuffie-http://stuffiestamps.blogspot.com--->Here is where you are going next
Tammy
Trica

And just a reminder don't forget to leave a little lovin' for all the blogs you have stopped at. Hope you are having fun!! Have a great evening!!
Hugs~
Ramona

18 comments:

Marlene said...

Your cards are great!!! You've been busy!

Toni said...

I think I'd be lost without my pop dots! Great job on your cards Ramona!

Lelia Pierce said...

Woot! So many awesome cards! I love the pearls you added to the bananas jewelry and that pillow box is great too!

Hugs,
Lelia

Tammy said...

Wow...look at you go!! Every single one of these cards are fabulous!!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Great cards! All so much fun! I LOVE pop dots and use them whenever possible!

~Jeri~ said...

WOW! What great cards!! I think the pillow box has to be my fave! What a great treat during the Easter season!!! And must I say I LOVE the music on your page, one of my fave songs!!!

Rleen said...

WOW! Ramona, your creations are gorgeous! You did a fabulous job! TFS!
Have wonderful day!
Hugs,
Arlene

Laurie Unger said...

great job on all your cards! TFS!!!

Christina said...

Wow, what wonderful examples!! Your cards are really great!!

stuffie said...

look at all your cards!! WOnderful!!!! Thanks for sharing them all!

Deanne Clarke said...

Love all your cards!!!!!

Christy Dillman said...

Wonderful cards, love the cherries!

Hugs,
Christy

Amy said...

Great challenge. I love my pop dots but with all the "stuff" out there .... sometimes I forget about them.

Tricia said...

I love the larger sentiments. The paint roller card turned out FANTABULOUS!

Jana M. said...

Ramona, each card is fantastic!!!

cr8iveme said...

WoW you've been busy!

What awesome cards.

{hugs}
Mary

Bobbi said...

All your projects are so cute. Love the cherries.

Bobbi said...

I uploaded a card to my blog to meet your challenge during the hop. Thanks for the fun