Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Digi Shack Blog Hop was a sucess!!

Well, I got so much accomplished today at The Digi Shack Blog Hop. I made 9...can you believe that 9 cards done!! Whahooo!! These are challenges from the Blog Hop.

Ok, I now am going to share these with you....Hope you like them. I had so much fun making them. Now I need to build back up my stash of images!!! LOL

The Digi Shack Digi Stamps




Whimsy Doodles Digi Stamps



Bugaboo Digi Stamps








Dustin Pike Digi Stamps



The Digi Shack Sentiment and Dustin Pike Digi Stamps image


Hugs~
Ramona

4 comments:

Rleen said...

WOW! Ramona, YOU ROCKS!!! I love all the cards you created today! You are super fast like a machine lol :) I didn't finish 9 :( I'm so jealous of you.
So gorgeous your handmade flower I love it. Hope to share my creations tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Arlene

Marlene said...

I bow to you. I don't remember the last time I finished 9 cards in one week, much less one day! Amazing! They're all gorgeous, too! You go, girl!

Angel said...

Wow.. You go Girl.. Love them all.. The Monkey is too Cute!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wow Ramona... you "rocked" it! Great cards, every one of them! I have a hard time doing 2 a day and you did 9! A big congrats!!!