Sunday, October 31, 2010

Challenge #35 anything but a square card at Sassy Cheryl's

Yes, I have been a slacker....LOL Life seems to get in the way sometimes of scrapping. So, with that said I did Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week and used one of my favorite images. But, then again they all are my favorite. LOL It is a card made from the Cricut Just Because cards. I love this one too...you can make the envelopes for the cards on it instead of buying them like I always do. Hope you like my creation...I have added the insert on the lower one to show that it goes together.





Hugs~
Ramona

10 comments:

Jeni said...

Super fabulous Ramona! I love that key and heart, nice touch for the pull tab. ~jeni :)

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Ramona!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love this card Ramona. Glad to see you back.

Paper Bagley said...

Cute card. Newbie enjoying all the inspiration...and getting alot done for the seasons to come for gifts. Tootsie from Oregon

jkreucher said...

Oh Ramona, what a great card! Love the pull tab idea! so many fun elements to take in and admire...
great coloring and fun fun design!
So glad you joined us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Ramona, this is amazing! I love those papers and the key is a great idea for the pull. So clever, gorgeous and sweet!!!!!!! LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Marlene said...

Your card is gorgeous! Now quit slacking and show us some more! :)

Ann English said...

Aww, Ramona-so very cute! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryls challenge.

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card, Ramona.. I love this image and you did a fab job. Thanks for playing along with us in the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week! Hugs, Peggy x

Rleen said...

WOW! Ramona, this is gorgeous! I love the tag idea.
Hugs, Rleen