Monday, November 1, 2010

My Creative Scrapbook Challenge....Something of me.

I decided to do the challenge at My Creative Scrapbook. So here is the Challenge:
~ Create a l/o about yourself (you can use any materials that you like)
~ Include a photo of yourself that you really like/love
~ List 3-5 things that you either:
* Love about yourself
* Things you'd like to change
* or 3-5 'Favourite Things' for 2010 (more if you like)
(you can choose any one or more of the above catagories to scrap)
So, with that said....here is my creation of me. Hope you like.
And this is how I spent my day....not slacking. LMBO....MS!!


Hugs~
Ramona

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Very pretty layout, Ramona. Love the new photo.. sweet!

Rleen said...

Hello Ramona, thank you so much for all the sweet comments you left in my blog. I truly apprecaited.
WOW! Your layout is fabulous. I feel like wanna do some scrapbook now. Thanks for the inspirations. You did a great job!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Rleen