Sunday, October 17, 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge 32 - Recipe

At Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog....Challenge #32 - Recipe is to use at least 3 embellishments, 2 papers, 1 image. I am trying to get ahead of Christmas so I used a $1.00 date book and made it so that when the year is done you can buy a new date book and just put it in the slots without having to throw this cute dog away. So, as you can tell I used many different things on this challenge....Spellbinders die, MS swirl stamps and border punch, TH Distress ink, Pink and Red ribbon, white rick rack, TH Ticket Stub, Rhinestones and Copic Markers. The flowers is a technique that I tried out from YouTube.com. I love watching these video's. LOL New techniques...new ideas. LOVE IT!! I found something crazy awesome on there that I am going to use on my next challenge. So, be sure that you check back. If you own embossing folders you will want to try this out for yourself. Who comes up with this stuff?? LOL You can find the link to Karen's Doodles on my side bar. So, go check out her stuff!! Amazing work she does!!! Here is my creation and I hope you like!!!




Hugs~
Ramona

3 comments:

shulsart said...

Ramona, how cute, love this little puppy all done in pink! Great coloring and fabulous embellishments. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute, Ramona! This image makes me laugh. Loving that TH ticket stub too!

XXX

Angel said...

Love that Cute Doggie...Great Design too..