Sunday, October 3, 2010

Challenge 31 - What's Your Favorite Sassy Cheryl Image?

This week at Sassy Cheryl's is Challenge 31 - What's Your Favorite Sassy Cheryl Image? This little girl cooking and having such a mess is like me....so it is my favorite!! I LOVE to cook...But, these days I cook only a little. Trying to loose weight....so nightly snacks is popcorn. I have lost 30 lbs. since June. So, I am on my way. But, yes I love to cook!! I have even in the past scrapbooked recipes.
OK, enough about me cooking...LOL Sassy Cheryl's digi's are the BOMB!! I love all her drawings. Amazing!! So, check her out on my sidebar and join in the fun at her challenges!! For some reason I have been using red for a lot of challenges...Maybe because my favorite team is Scarlet and Grey...OSU...OR is it that the Red Legs are in the Play off's??? LOL I dunno??? LOL Here is my creation....hope you like.





Hugs~Ramona

6 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

First off. . . WOW!!!! 30 pounds, that's amazing!
Your card is delicious! I love it. The coloring is amazing and the embellishments are fabulous.

Angel said...

Love this one too... And Congrats on the 30lbs... I know you can do it and it feels good doesn't it..

Jeni said...

30 lbs...Holy Cow! Great job! .
Fab card. Love your glittery letters and your shading. ~jeni :)

jkreucher said...

I have always loved this sweet image.
your card is lovely!
thanks for joining us in the Sassy Challenge this week!
Judy

Ann English said...

Congrats on your weight loss! Quite an accomplishment!

Keep on card making-hard to eat and craft-too messy!

Love this image, too---but not because I love to cook (I don't!) Darling card!

Marlene said...

How adorable is this!!!

Looks like you won the challenge, too! ;)