Sunday, October 3, 2010

Challenge 31 - What's Your Favorite Sassy Cheryl Image?

This week at Sassy Cheryl's is Challenge 31 - What's Your Favorite Sassy Cheryl Image? This little girl cooking and having such a mess is like me....so it is my favorite!! I LOVE to cook...But, these days I cook only a little. Trying to loose weight....so nightly snacks is popcorn. I have lost 30 lbs. since June. So, I am on my way. But, yes I love to cook!! I have even in the past scrapbooked recipes.
OK, enough about me cooking...LOL Sassy Cheryl's digi's are the BOMB!! I love all her drawings. Amazing!! So, check her out on my sidebar and join in the fun at her challenges!! For some reason I have been using red for a lot of challenges...Maybe because my favorite team is Scarlet and Grey...OSU...OR is it that the Red Legs are in the Play off's??? LOL I dunno??? LOL Here is my creation....hope you like.





Hugs~Ramona
Post a Comment