Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well, I can hold it no longer. Whahoooo!!

Well, I can not hold it any longer....But, Myscrapchick.com has asked me to be on their Design Team. I have been holding my breath....And now allowed to tell you. I love all that they have to offer!! And right now they are having a huge sale for 60% off. I have made 4 creations that I hope you like!!

Rectangle Scallop card from 30 boxes and more and digi from Mo's Digital Pencil

Dress from Shaped Cards

T-Shirt from Shaped Cards 2 and using Mo's Digital Pencil digi

Purse from Shaped cards 2


Head on over and buy some goodies while they are still on sale.

Hugs~
Ramona

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Congratulations, Ramona!!! Beautiful projects!

Heather said...

Congrats! Each project is prettier than the last.

JoAnn said...

I saw your cards on FB and I love them. I had to come see your blog and I have enjoyed my stay!!! I love the dress card and the purse, they are too cute!!! I will be going to MyScrapChick.com to see how to get those cards. I hope I can get 6them there. the tee shirt is adorable also! Your blog is very inspiring!
JoAnn
luv2scrap@hotmail.com