Saturday, June 12, 2010

Week long fun!! New designer Brian Lock at The Digi Shack

We are very excited to have a new artist Brian Lock with us at The Digi Shack. His creative digi’s are so stinkin' cute!! I have had so much fun playing with them. We will be starting a week long of releases starting today 13th and it will go until Friday the 18th. Each day we will release one new image....starting with today through Friday. I have made one a day except for today…I did 2. I just love this little cow. I made one a Jersey and one a Holstein. You can purchase this cow on the main web site http://kharliebug.typepad.com/the_digi_shack/the-digital-shop-1.html.
These new digi’s are so so cute!! They will be sold at $2 each which is still a bargain! Hope you like our new designer Brian as much as we do and I would like to say kudo's to the images he has created!!! Welcome to The Digi Shack Team Brian!! Here is my creations for today...hope you like!! I just loved this paper!!!




Hugs~
Ramona

6 comments:

Marlene said...

They're both adorable, Ramona! I especially love the white cow!

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute, Ramona!

Laurie Unger said...

Both of these are just adorable! I wish I was at home so that I could play along! sniff, sniff!

Heather said...

Fun sentiments and cute cards!

Brian said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Ramona, I feel right at home already.

Great job on the cards! I told Marlene that I cheat and usually only color digitally - you all do such a great job with the 'old school' coloring, markers, pencils and what-not. Always blows me away!

Can't wait to see more!

B

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Im in love with the black and white cow.