Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Release coming to The Digi Shack

Well, last week was rough without a good computer. I went to turn off my desktop and it was lighting....static in my body....zapped my drivers. URGH!! So, needless to say...My computer guy fixed it...but it wiped out all of my stuff I had on the hard drive. I have been so upset!!

So, now to a few of my cards....It is coming time for The Digi Shack to release new images. And I must say Brian has outdone his self this time and I am working on Marlene's digi's too. You will love hers too!! But, for now I am going to post the digi's that I have done with Brian's digi's. Hope you like them as much as I do!!!

This is my favorite!! So fun to play with!! Digi from The Digi Shack


This dog is just the cutest!! The Digi is from The Digi Shack and the card design is from Myscrapchick.com

Hoot Loves you??? The Digi is from The Digi Shack and the card design is from Myscrapchick
Super Dooper Friend The Digi is from The Digi Shack and the card design is from Myscrapchick.com

Hope you all like my creations!!
Hugs~
Ramona

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So darn cute! Love those silver metal dot thingies... what are they?

Heather said...

Wow- great cards!

Sonia said...

Hi RAmona
I found your site in another blog.. Beautiful Blog!~
Love your creations.
Great Cards!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Marlene said...

These are all fantastic - but the cat with the fishbowl over it's head is just freaking AWESOME!!!