Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sketch Wednesday at The Digi Shack

Today is sketch Wednesday at The Digi Shack. So, get to scrappin' girls!! You can find some cheap designs at The Digi Shack most of the designs are a BUCK!! So hop on over and scarf up on some digi's. Also this Saturday is the new release party and you can view some of the releases farther down on my blog. This Saturday on SNR @ 3pm PACIFIC TIME and usually runs about 2 hours. On to this weeks sketch.....My inspiration for this card comes from Lelia and Marlene. They kept calling each other "DORKS" in e-mail's today. So with that said.....Here is the sketch and then my creation.





Have a great day!!
Hugs~
Ramona

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Bwaaahaaahaahaaa!!!! Love it, DORK!!!

stuffie said...

ha ha! Love it! Dork is one of my all time favorite expressions!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...I love it!

Heather said...

ROFL! Great card- it is a crack up for sure! Love the colors too.

Lelia Pierce said...

Bwahahahahaha! That's perfect! You're a DORK too, Ramona! *grin* You know you love reading all our e-mails! Very cute!

Hugs,
Lelia

Toni said...

I love it Ramona!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very cute Ramona! This was always one of my favorite TDS images and you've done a wonderful job with it!

Sherry said...

Great Job Ramona !