Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 3 of the week long fun!!

Well, the saying for this card comes from a plaque that I bought my mom years ago. When I seen this image I just had to use this saying!! It fit it perfect with all the feathers plucked out!!! So this image is so cute....I got to tell you I am loving all these digi's!! I just love Brian's creativity!!! Today is not your freebie day...You have to come back tomorrow to see if it is a freebie day!! But, believe me you will want to check back for some awesome bargains for $2.oo each at The Digi Shack...you can own these yourself!! So, keep your eyes peeled!!



Hugs!
Ramona

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Love this ugly cute chicken! Your sentiment is hilarious!

Brian said...

I love the card! Love 'em all, but the chicken is definitely my favorite thus far!!

Great job!!

B

Lelia Pierce said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now that is hilarious!