Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tim Holtz Monthly Challenge for February 12 Tags of 2013

I have decided to do the Tim Holtz Tags 12 tags of 2013 Challenge. I missed January but will make that one up. I love everything about Tim Holtz designs and products and Took his Creative Chemistry class last year. I choose this stamp because of the heart and wings. All of the products that I have used are products from RangerInk.com. I know that my loved ones watch over me and I wanted to post on my board a remembrance that they are always with me.

This is Tim's Tag for this challenge...


This is my take on the challenge....




Festive Berry's Distressed Ink
Vintage Photo Distressed Ink
Woren Lipstick Distressed Stain
Metal Tape sheet
Holtz Tissue Tape
Metal embellishments
Holtz Visual Artistry Collection Stampers Anonymus
Bakers Twine
Distress Marker-Black Soot
Archival Ink- Pitch Black
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber- Pitch Black
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber- Snow Cap
Glossy Accents

Hugs~
Ramona

No comments: