Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Best Friends with Teresa Collins Now and Then Collection

This month’s Design Team project I decided to use Teresa Collins Now and Then Collection for a layout. The picture was taken last summer when my friend Kathy from High School was home from South Carolina. We do not get to see each other much. But when she comes home we always get together. I used some of the ephemera and the words from the collection pack to different areas. This line is just so much fun to play with. The collection pack offers so many papers you could easily make 3 layouts or more from it. I did a short tutorial on how I colored the bird which is the same technique that I used for my flowers and the butterfly. I just learned not to use a heat gun thoe on the flowers, birds and butterfly's that come in this pack. Due to the glitter on them. I hope you enjoy this layout and it inspires you to create with this line. You can get these products at Flamingo Scraps. Shop Flamingo Scraps for all of your scrapbooking needs. If you do not see something in their store please drop Suzanne an email and she will try to order it for you.


Teresa Collins Now & Then 12×12 Collection Pack

Prima Sherwood Rose Truffle
Prima Classic Light Pink Roses
Prima Melody White
Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Stamps




Prima Melody White


Other Products used and then a quick Tutorial
Grid Acrylic Stamp Blocks — Tim Holtz
Maya Road Trinket Pins Vintage Pearl
Maya Road Trinket Pins Crystals
Prima Cabachon Lace 1
Prima Distressing Tool
Seam Binding – Cream
Studio Calico Wood Veneers

Tattered Angels Mist- Scarlet, Suede, Cupid.
Gesso

Here is a quick tutorial on how I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist



Hugs~ Ramona

No comments: