Friday, February 22, 2013

Fab 4 at Flamingo Scrap

Wow this was a really challenging one to do….I was stumped for a bit and then just rolled with it. I so love these 4 products to make a project. It really makes me get outside my comfort zone. Here is the picture of the 4 products that was sent to me.



As you will see I used many different product lines on this one. I used the paper that was sent to me by Heidi Swapp, Prima Romance Novel, Teresa Collins Vintage Finds and Pink Paisley Secret Crush. I have not ever done this before….but, believe me I really liked just mixing and matching all the papers together. So, go ahead and try it yourself…..I am sure you will like what you come up with. I did use a few different mask...and Tattered Angels Mist. I think that is what made the book come together well.

On the front cover I used molding paste and Mr. Huey mask. Then I used some Tattered Angels Leather spray and Ranger Espresso and Tim Holtz Distress ink Brushed Corduroy. Then I stamped with the Glitz Stamps the rose onto the Heidi Swap paper and used water colors to color it in. Then as you can see I used Tim Holtz alcohol inks on the Webster’s Pages Push Pins. (Butterfly) Then took Prima and added to them to give them some sparkle. I also used the domino and used the alcohol inks on that too and stamped Journey from a set of TH stamps. Added a few Prima baby roses.( with white gesso on the tips) Then sprayed with Tattered Angles Old Paper to give the whole thing just a bit of a shine.














It is really fun to see the end result and just try something different. Just remember by using different manufactures together can be fun. This Fab 4 has me thinking outside my comfort zone and outside the box. You can also do this at home. Grab 4 things and just go with it and see what you come up with. Hope you like what I come up with. If you like the items I used here you can find most of them at Flamingoscraps.com

Hugs~
Ramona

No comments: