Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you so much to our service men and women!!

First off I would like to take the time to THANK our military men and women!! Today is a day of remembrance also...So, I would like to remember my grandfather Clarence Sr. who fought in WWI, My father Clarence Jr. in the Air Force who fought in Korean War, My Uncle Alva who was in the Navy and fought in WWII My Uncle Bob who was in the Army and fought in the WWII. And to all of the men and women who have lost their lives in the line of duty or not....a soldier is a soldier.....For without these BRAVE men and women we would not have our freedom.

I got some good news that I have been with holding. I am so excited to have been chosen to serve another term on The Digi Shack Design Team. I would like to welcome the newbie DT members also. Today we are giving you a sneak peak at The Digi Shack's Marlene has drawn up some new Chunkie's released on June 5th and will be sold in The Digi Shack Shop for $2.00 a piece. These little guys are just the cutest!! I made up a few sneaky peaky for you all to see. I hope you like them as much as I had fun playing with these Little Phat guys. LOL

Deputy Dwadle


Phat Phirreman


King-Phat


Corporal Chunk


Hugs~
Ramona
Post a Comment