Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you so much to our service men and women!!

First off I would like to take the time to THANK our military men and women!! Today is a day of remembrance also...So, I would like to remember my grandfather Clarence Sr. who fought in WWI, My father Clarence Jr. in the Air Force who fought in Korean War, My Uncle Alva who was in the Navy and fought in WWII My Uncle Bob who was in the Army and fought in the WWII. And to all of the men and women who have lost their lives in the line of duty or not....a soldier is a soldier.....For without these BRAVE men and women we would not have our freedom.

I got some good news that I have been with holding. I am so excited to have been chosen to serve another term on The Digi Shack Design Team. I would like to welcome the newbie DT members also. Today we are giving you a sneak peak at The Digi Shack's Marlene has drawn up some new Chunkie's released on June 5th and will be sold in The Digi Shack Shop for $2.00 a piece. These little guys are just the cutest!! I made up a few sneaky peaky for you all to see. I hope you like them as much as I had fun playing with these Little Phat guys. LOL

Deputy Dwadle


Phat Phirreman


King-Phat


Corporal Chunk


Hugs~
Ramona

8 comments:

stuffie said...

Yay Ramona!!! COngrats to you! Love the flocking on the king! Super cute!!!! :)

Marlene said...

Fantastic cards, Ramona! Love what you did with the chunkies! The white mustache is a great idea! Looking forward to working with you for another term!

sillyleann said...

Super job! I like how you use all the layers. Great coloring and cute color combos.

Laurie Unger said...

Great job on all the chunkies! I like the background on the policeman! Great to be working with you again!

Heather said...

Love the cards, Ramona- especially the King Phat one with the flocking and embellished crown and slippers. I'm looking forward to working with you!

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute, Ramona! Love all your samples! Congrats on making another term on the DT! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Anonymous said...

Your cards rock!! Congrats and I can't wait to work with you.
Beth

Angel said...

Congrats My Friend! You are Awesome And I am sure they would not want to let you go...
And As for your cards they are awesome too.. And way to go Marlene... I did not know she can Draw...