Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sketch Wednesday Challenge at The Digi Shack

I am late posting this...My stickle's would not dry. =O( This week sketch I thought I would shake it up. LOL This sketch is awesome!! The digi I used is from The Digi Shack...where all digi's are a dollar. Yes, $1.oo!! Head on over there...Toni has some of her digi's marked down to $.50. She is retiring some of the digi's and put them on sale.
On to the card....Here is the sketch.



And here is my take on it....



Come and play along with us....we have a challenge every Wednesday.

Have a good day!
Hugs~
Ramona

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Way to shake up a challenge! Love your little dragon - he's adorable! The colors and sparkles are perfect.

Laurie Unger said...

Great use of all the sparkles!

Amy said...

AWESOME. LOVE GREEN AND PURPLE TOGETHER....WHO KNEW. STUNNING!

stuffie said...

love it! I love dragons!!!! way to rock the challenge!!!

Rleen said...

Hi Ramona, your card is gorgeous! I love all the sparkles and colors. Awesome job as always! It's fun working with you.
Hugs, Rleen

Angel said...

Thats Too Cute!