Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Well here is another Journal Page that I did. I am so loving all these pages and all the different techniques I can try on them. This page I used a Rubber Stamp Cafe Stamp sets that Jamie Severtson Dougherty designed. I had won these back in Feb and just now have gotten around to use them. Life seems to get in my way to much these days. But this quote I seen on a Facebook posting and Loved it and knew I needed to use it on a page. What is more wonderful then seeing the beauty in ugly things. But, life and nature is so beautiful that how can we take for granted such beautiful things?? That is my goal to start seeing the beautiful things in everything. Try to not look at the negative and always reach for the positive. So, with that being said....I sure hope you like my page that I did.






Supplies used
Rubber Stamp Cafe
Tim Holtz Distress paints
Prima Doll Stamp
Gesso
Gelotos
Cardstock

Hugs~
Ramona

No comments: