Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Journal pages using Prima Doll Stamp

Just thought I would share these journal pages with you....I used one of the new Prima Doll Stamps. I so love these little girls!! I used Geloto's and Tim Holtz Ranger Paint, Black Gesso and Crafter's Workshop stencil. I really liked making this and getting good and messy. I had seen from Limor Webber this Page using the Geloto's so of course I loved the color and thought that I would do my own thing with it. I also found that all thoe I do not like to write like I was told by a couple of friends to do. That I can express my feelings through Art. So, when making my Mixed Media Journaling pages...if something needs more writing on it then I will just glue 2 pages together and stuff it inside of the page. For some reason I am hooked on wings. I would put them on everything if I could. LOL OK here is my pages I hope that they will inspire you to start your own journal. Also most of my products were purchased from Flamingo Scraps.com...go over and check Suzanne's store out. She has some awesome new products there.



Products used on this project
Faber Castell Gelatos
Tim Holtz Distress Paints
Prima Doll Stamp
Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Wings
Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink- Watermelon
Want2Scrap Bling
Crafter's Workshop-Reflections
Claudine Helmeth-Black Gesso
Black Sharpie marker
Prima Romance Novel paper
Lace
Peach Cardstock
Embossing Powder
Black Ink Pad
Music Note Stamp
Making Memories Letter Stamps

Have a great day!!
Ramona

No comments: