Monday, March 25, 2013

Taking all my dogs for a walk

Hi all....I decided to share with you a wall hanging that I made for my mom. I found this image on Pintrest and it did not have a name on it so I do not know who to give credit for the image. But, I made a stencil out of it thoe and created this wall canvas.
I just love how this come out. I was going to enter this for Tim Holtz Flower challenge. But, Life got in the way. So, I am just going to share it with you. Each of the doxies on this represents all the doxies I have had over the years. Starting with Gretchen, Runt, Sadie Lee, Daisy, Lucy Lou and Weezie. Hope you like as much as my mom liked it. Most of the products that I used I got from FlamingoScraps.com. So head over there and pick you up some!!



Supplies used...
Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Die
Tim Holtz new Distress Paints
Prima Marketing Engraver Collection
Want2Scrap Honey Comb chipboard
Tim Holtz Distress Stamps
Bubble wrap
Want2Scrap Pearls
Prima bling
Gesso

Have a great day!!
Hugs~
Ramona

No comments: