Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mixed Media Wednesday here at Be Yourself Creations

Mixed Media Wednesday here at Be Yourself Creations. I decided to do something in honor of my father and brother for this project...Because I believe we all have Angels watching over us. And they both are my Angels up above. I am so loving the mixed media canvas right now. With this project I used many products from the Be Yourself Creations store....Hope you like my project and be sure to go pick you up some of these yummy products.



Pan Pastels - Paynes Grey
Pan Pastels – Turquoise
Pan Pastels – Violet Shade
Jillibean Soup Baggage Claim Check Tags
Jillibean Soup Whitewash Woodgrain Chipboard Alphabeans
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - VINTAGE PHOTO
Authentique Glory Collection 12X12
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles-Rock Candy
The Crafters Workshop 6x6 Template – Chicken wire Reversed


Hugs~
Ramona

No comments: