Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wild Wedensday at Be Yourself Creations

Hope this day finds you well.
Wow, I must say this is one of the hardest projects I have done…With Graphic 45 Ladies Diary and so much fussy cutting. But, I love the outcome of it!! I watched a YouTube video of how a lady made this book and changed it up to make it my own. Love all the products that I used in this and I must say I am loving my Pan Pastels!! I used it on the spine to calm it down and all of my flowers. Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did making it.

You can get these products at Be Yourself Creations Store> side linked
*Pan Pastels - Paynes Grey
*Pan Pastels – Turquoise
*Scor-Tape ¼ wide
*Scor-Tape 1/8 wide
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink - VINTAGE PHOTO
*Sofft Covers - Art Sponge Bar – MIXED
*Adirondack Paint Dabbers - Peach Bellini

Hugs~
Ramona

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Ramona This Is Gorgeous .. I Love It Girl .. Awesome ..