Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Creative Sketches-Big Sketch Contest Of 2011

My Creative Sketches-Big Sketch Contest Of 2011 at My Creative Sketches This Month They Have A 3 Month Fall Sketch Contest. Which will last for a 3 Months ..There will be 3 winners and 3 prizes each month. The first winner will be judged and chosen by the design team and then Pam will draw 2 random names for a prize. Each month for September, October and November everyone that creates a Layout with all 3 sketches will be eligible for another PRIZE. So when you do all 3 layouts you could even win another PRIZE!! This is the "GRAND" Prize. The winner for this will be randomly drawn.

My take on the sketch. I had to change it around some in order to use the dress form cut out. The paper company that I used was My Mind's Eye and the line is Lost and Found. I also used Prima Marketing.


Here Is The First Sketch For This Month (Sept) Begins Sept. 17 and Ends Oct. 17


Hope you like...thanks for stoppin by!!

Hugs~Ramona

3 comments:

Melissa Vettorel said...

Gorgeous page...I love that you put the title in the banner!! Thanks for playing along!!

Angel said...

Love this.So pretty..the soft colors and the dress form is beautiful.THanks for playing along...

Rachael Elliott said...

Such a pretty layout and a gorgeous photo! Thanks for playing along.