Friday, September 2, 2011

Sketch Contest at My Creative Sketchs Blog

I have decided to do a Sketch Contest at My Creative Sketches blog.
With this I did a canvas. I used a Prima mask and used molding paste...let that dry then used gesso on the whole canvas. Now it is time to work with it. I used Tim Holtz Brushed Corderoy stain all along the edges, then took the Distressed stain and used a sponge all along the textured design...then took Tattered Angels Mist Crushed Shells and sprayed the whole canvas. I LOVE doing these!! On to the rest I used Gabrielle...Bo-Bunny Paper and some of the goodies I got from Prima and Mycreativescrapbook.com's contest. So here is my canvas and then the sketch I used. Of course I do not like to go by the rules. I used square and this picture is taken at Cayacus Beach in Sunny California. Thanks for stoppin by!! Hope you like!!!


This is before cropping down picture so you can see it is a canvas

The sketch



Hugs~Ramona

3 comments:

Melissa Vettorel said...

What a gorgeous page...I love all the butterflies!! Thanks for playing along!!

Angel said...

Beautifuk page... Love that you used a canvas and I like those butterflies too...Thanks For playing along with MCS Sketch Blog!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

What a beautiful page!! Love all the techniques you used on this page...

thanks for playing