Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lindy's Stamp Gang Design Team Call Entry

Lindy's Stamp Gang is having a Design Team Call and this is my entry. I so would love to get this position!! I love all things mixed media!!!

Apply for our design team call by entering the July color challenge. In your blog post please mention that you are applying for the Lindy’s Stamp Gang design team, and share the link for the color challenge AND design team call. Entries will be accepted until August 1st, and the new members will be announced by August 31st.


The Color challenge

Products used in this are as follows:
Go Greased Lightnin'
I used Danny Zuko's Denim and Rizzo's Rowdy Red
Gesso
Stencils Crafters Workshop 12X12 Art Words, 6X6 Honey Comb and Prima Marketing 6X6 Crackle
Ribbon from my stash
Julie Nutting Doll Stamp
Prima 6X6 paper pad Forever Young and Believe
Stickles
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Remnant Rubs Words Rub-On Transfers Ideaology

Hope you like my creation!!

1 comment:

Shanna Shands said...

Amazing job. I am so glad you entered!!!! Good Luck... I know i have my fingers crossed!!!