Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Memories" Mini Album for Flamingo Scraps

I used Teresa Collins Vintage finds on this mini album “Memories”. I just love this collection and the extra piece of the die cut cardstock that you get in this is just awesome!! You can find this collection at flamingoscraps.com/shop. On this mini album I decided to do a hinge binding with Chipboard covers and the pages are made out of a coffee maker box. Yes it is up cycled!! It made it kind of thick but I like chunky things. LOL I also handmade the flowers out of this collection…and I must say I LOVE using it for flowers!! This paper is so thick and works up just awesome!! I hope you enjoy this book that I made. It actually ended up being….18 pages. I know I must be crazy!! LOL But, it will be a nice Christmas present for one of my friends. Hope you all are having a Wonderful Christmas Season….and do not forget to stop by at http://flamingoscraps.com/shop for all of your scrapping supply needs! And check out http://flamingoscraps.blogspot.com for more inspiration from the other gals!! Until next time be scrappy and enjoy the Season.

Products used on this Mini Album
Teresa Collins - Vintage Find Paper collection
Teresa Collins - Vintage Find Flashcards
Maya Road - Kraft Envelope Rectangle
Tim Holtz Alterations Die- Sewing Room
Tim Holtz Alterations Die- Various On The Edge Dies
Tim Holtz Alterations Die – Tattered Flowers
Tim Holtz Alterations Die - Tattered Flowers Strip
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Adirondack – Acrylic Paint Dabber Snow Cap
Tattered Angel's - Flower Power
Various Ribbons from my stash













Stay calm, and SCRAP on !!!
Ramona
Post a Comment