Monday, January 3, 2011

The Downings- 4th Generation

I know I have posted 2 layouts before this one. I have spent many hours doing hand made flowers. I just love making them!! I guess I made so many...that I broke my baby punch and just go the 2 that I ordered today. WAHOOOOO!! I had to buy a back-up. LOL This layout is of my mother, my sister, her son, and her son's son. 4 Generations and in the photo is a picture of my grandfather so my mom said that it is 5 generations.....Bless her heart!! LOL I gave this to my sister for Christmas in a 12 X 12 frame. I used Myscrapchick.com Leaf file. I just love this file!! Hope you like.




Hugs~
Ramona

2 comments:

Rleen said...

Aloha Ramona! Happy New Year!
WOW! Your scrapbook layout is fabulous! I love it!
Oh and I love the music in your blog.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Rleen

Marlene said...

Gorgeous work, Ramona! Happy New Year!