Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This weeks Digi Shack inspireation

This week on the Digi Shack I decided to use the Hippo. This image is just the cutest. I tried to put water coming out of the shower head....But, you can not see it that well. If you want to purchase this digi go on over to The Digi Shack and pick him up for $2.00. Most images sold there are $1 to $2. A real deal!! You can find the link on my side bar. I also used a sentiment from Sentiment is from Elegant Word Art. Make sure you go to my fellow sista's and give them some lovin'.
Hope you like my creation...


Hugs~
Ramona

4 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute, Ramona! I love this hippo!

XXX

Marlene said...

I love your purplicious hippo!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. Loving the hippo!

Laurie Unger said...

Lovin the purple hippo! Cute card!