Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MyScrapChick.com has digi's now

MyScrapChick.com has digi's now. I am telling you I am loving them. Kristy and Val sent me some digi's to try out and I must say I am loving them!! I used the stamps from the new Jungle Zoo and Safari Too. I love how this card turned out. I have not used paper piecing along with the digi's before. I think I will be using more of this technique. I like how this little card turned out. I just love the zoo animals!!! You can hop on over to Myscrapchick.com and pick you up some cute digi's. All digi's there are $2.00 You can not beat that!! Also they have a Facebook page also. So, if you Facebook go on over....they have some free digi's there. Here is my Creation...Hope you like.



Hugs~
Ramona

1 comment:

Angel said...

I love this.. Awesome Just Awesome!