Tuesday, April 13, 2010

United Kingdom Challeng Blog

United Kingdom Challeng Blog
CHALLENGE #5 - RECIPE!
3 embellishments, 2 papers, 1 image
Ok, on this I used 2 papers....for flowers also the patterned paper I used for the card. Pink polka dot and the checkerd.
I used a EK Success for the flowers.
I used for my 3 embelishments I used the fern punch from Martha Stewart I used rhinestones for her flower in hair and the flowers and then I used Bazzil Basic ribbon and colored it with cat eye chalk. Hope you like....the sentiment was from Rainboechodesign.com

Hope you like!!!


Hugs~
Ramona

4 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

A very pretty card Ramona, love the colours and the flowers are just gorgeous ;)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK this week, good luck!

Elaine x

Viv said...

Hey Ramona! Gorgeous card, she's a cutie isn't she! Love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles UK. Viv x

Joey said...

Hi Ramona

beautiful card love the details! thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK

Joey.xxx

Marlene said...

So cute!