Friday, May 16, 2014

My Creative Sketches May Challenge

Here is My Creative Sketches Design Team project for May!! I have been cruising through all the Entries for April Challenge and I must say that they all are just awesome!! This month I decided since it was Mother’s Day and my mom’s Birthday what a wonderful way to celebrate her life and do a Through the years layout. I love seeing my mom when she was little and her being 80 years old this year was a celebration in itself. I am enjoying all the things my mom has taught me and all the laughs that just keep coming. Someday I will think back and laugh at some of the crazy things we have done. If you still have your mother….please be kind to her because you will never get another. I read something that has been etched in my brain is that a child is the only one that truly knows what their mother’s heart beat sounds like. And if you think about it this is the truest statement made. So with as much as I enjoyed making this layout…I will remember her beautiful face when I look at this layout.

Here is my layout

Here is the sketch

Products I used on my layout:
Prima-Stationer's Desk Collection Kits - Prima 12"x12" (item# 311-81415)
Prima-Stationer's Desk Collection Kits - Prima A4 (item #311-81394)
Prima-Stationer's Desk Brads (item #311-57277)
Prima Say it in Crystals SIIC Corner Black Diamond (item #529192)
Prima Decorated Wood Embellishments (item #554613)
Prima Annette Col Belina (item #547271)
Prima Fairy Tale Rose French White (item #538620)
Prima Bretton Vine Script (item #552657)
Prima Worn Leather Vintage Metal - Color Bloom Spray Mist (item #311-57382)
Lindy's Stamp Gang- Rizzo's Rowdy Red


Come join along with My Creative Sketches and you could possibly win a prize while having fun!!

Hugs and Keep on Scrappin!!
Ramona

No comments: