Saturday, April 5, 2014

Prima Journaling Page with Julie Nutting's Mindy Stamp

I just thought I would share with you my Prima Journaling page. I put a space under where you can pull out the tag. I wrote a note to my niece Taylor in hopes that maybe someday she will read it. I used The Prima Romantique and the Julie Nutting's Mindy stamp. Boy, was this a fun page to work on my texture technique using molding paste and the Prima Brick Stencil. I threw in some Lindy's Stamp Gang and my all time favorite color of Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Vintage Photo. I also used some Prima flowers that I have had in my stash and the Engraver buttons for the year Taylor was born. Need I say that they are just awesome!!! I will be using these in the new Prima Ambassador demo's and you will love them also when you see them!! I did use a EK Success punch that was given to me by my friend in Angel. I love it...so dainty. Hope you like my creation as much as I had creating it.


No comments: