Friday, December 20, 2013

Tim Holtz Tag for the month of December

I have decided to play along with Tim Holtz this month for his tag. Boy, this was sure fun playing with the plastic with the frost. Needless to say I made a few of them. The techniques that he showed was just to much fun to play with. Using the paint for the resist on the tag was one of my favorite so far. I am going to make this my goal for 2014. Take time to make a tag each month along with Tim. Hope you like my tag as much as I had fun creating it.


Hugs~
Ramona

8 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely tag. I am hoping next year to give it a go!

Scrapthat said...

Lovely job and congrats on the win!! :D

Mary Elizabeth said...

This is really beautiful. Awesome background. Congrats on your win on Tim's blog!! -- Mary Elizabeth

toni said...

Gorgeous tag ! Congratulations ! X

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous tag and take on Tim's one.
Congrats on your win.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Linda said...

Gorgeous tag Ramona ..... congratulations on the win. xx

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Congratulations on having a winning tag!

Unknown said...

Great Tag, Ramona - love the depth in your background!