Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I made it on Flamingo Design Team

I made it on the Flamingo Design Team!! I am so excited!! I will be working along with some talented ladies and I am proud to say I am one of them!! You can find Flamingo Scraps Ebay Store here http://flamingoscraps.blogspot.com/p/store.html Looking so forward to the good things to come.

Flamingo Scraps is your Local Scrapbook Store online!! Flamingo Scraps opened in 2008 on eBay. Since then, it has offered the best in papercrafting supplies, fair prices, actual shipping, and the best customer service to clients all over the world from Lake City to Latvia!! Flamingo Scraps pledges to remain a small, unique, boutique shop with the hottest new and coolest classic paper crafting and scrapping goodies that can be found! Keep an eye peeled for my first DT project.


Hugs~
Ramona

No comments: