Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Creative Sketches Contest

First of all I have not stopped scrappin. I have done many books that I have just not posted on my blog. (Need to take pictures and post) Hopefully I will get to them soon. I did this layout for My Creative Scrapbook.com

My Creative Scrapbook.com is having a month long Prima contest. We love Prima flowers so we are giving a package of Prima flowers away to every new kit member during the contest (limited to the first 50 members). For our current members just invite a friend to join the club and you both will receive Prima flowers in your kit the first shipment of the promotion, what could be more fun! We also are having a sketch contest with a Fantastic Prima Prize. Come join in the fun by visiting My Creative Scrapbook.com visit our message board for details... here....Begins February 16 and ends March 14, 2012. We look forward to seeing what you create!

It is a little different then I usually do....But, my goal on this layout was not to use flowers and just use the paper and some Prima Butterflies. I used the Prima Reflections line and added a Chipboard piece. Also the canvas and the little envelope was from Canvas Corp. Hope you like it!! <3


Here is the my layout....


The Sketch.....


Hugs~Ramona

2 comments:

Melissa Vettorel said...

I love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Shell said...

Gorgeous page Ramona! Luv the butterflies! Thanx for playing