Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil 2 Challenge 48 - Special Folds and Flowers

I decided to do this challenge this week and it was really fun and I like how it turned out. If you want to join along here is the link. http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-48-special-folds-and-flowers.html. I just love this little strawberry girl and had seen someone on the DT print strawberrys on their card....It was so cute so I copied the idea. I just printed them out and cut them. I got the card fold from Spellbinders.com.(I changed the deminsion to 5.5") Hope you like my creation.






Hugs~
Ramona

7 comments:

JustYolie said...

The image is adorable! Your card is sooo sweet! :)f

Elaine L. said...

This is is very sweet! I love the added strawberries. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Angel said...

This one is too Sweet.. Love this one..

Jackie said...

Brill card, love all the extra details you have added. Great fold too. Thank you for sharing with us at Mo's challenge this week x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card! Love the fold, and those yummy strawberries!!
Thank you for joining us at Mo's challenge this week x

Cathy said...

Ramona, this is so awesome. Love it. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this week!!!

Dawn B. said...

She is so sweet Ramona.. This is my favorite Mo image.. You did a great job with the fold.. Thanks for joining us at MO's.