Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sketchbook Wednesday at The Digi Shack

Today is Sketchbook Wednesday at The Digi Shack. I chose to used the Digi that Designer Brian Lock created. I just love his work and this challeng was awesome. You can purchase this Digital image at The Digi Shack....the click the banner on the side bar. They have some really cool images there!!
Hope all is having a good day....I chose this saying because on most days this is how I feel. LOL

This is my take on the sketch....


This is the sketch...


Hugs!!
Ramona

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute card, Ramona! I have a question for you. Do you do all the printing on your cards, or is that a special font you use?

Anonymous said...

Very cute Ramona. I love this dog face.

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome! Love your sentiment you created!

Heather said...

That sentiment is perfect!