Saturday, February 28, 2009

I know I have not been here. My mother fell and guess what...Is bed ridden. She did not break anything but she has to us crutches to go to the bathroom. Needless to say I have to wait on her hand and foot. I do not mind this at all....She is my mother!!

I have been scrappin' some recipes. I will post them as soon as I get them done. I hope every one likes them. I do!! I am useing files from myscrapchick.com. They are such awesome ladys and do some great work!!

Ok, this morning I found a great deal. This is an awesome deal 1200 prints free.
600- 4 X 6 and 600- 5 X 7's free you just pay the shipping. This is an awesome deal. Just thought I would share it with you!! Here is the link....
http://www.artscow.com/?ef=564312

Have a good day!!


Hugs~Ramona

No comments: